My address has changed. How can I update my address and country settings?

To update the country settings, just upload your current confirmation of residence form or a utility bill. Make sure that the copy or scan of the document is not too dark to read and please limit the size of the attachment to 5MB.

You can log in and change your address at any time under Personal details.