Flash 1Voucher Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Flash 1Voucher?
- Which banks will allow me to deposit via Flash 1Voucher?
- Do I need an account with Flash 1Voucher to deposit?
- How do I fund my account using Flash 1Voucher?
- Are there any fees associated with Flash 1Voucher?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Flash 1Voucher?
1. What is Flash 1Voucher?
Flash 1voucher is a single 16-digit voucher that customers can purchase using cash at more than 10,000 outlets across South Africa to load to their online betting wallets.
2. Which banks will allow me to deposit via Flash 1Voucher?
1voucher is as easy as redeeming the 16-digit PIN on one of our partner websites, apps, and more! Once the PIN has been redeemed, your top-up/payment is made to the value of the 1voucher purchased. Available at FLASH Shops, PEP, Ackermans, Shoprite, Checkers, OK, Usave, House and Home and Dealz nationwide.
3. Do I need an account with Flash 1Voucher to deposit?
You do not need a 1Voucher Wallet in order to use this deposit option.
4. How do I fund my account using Flash 1Voucher?
- Simply buy a 1voucher from any Flash, PEP, Shoprite, Checkers, OK, USave, House and Home or Ackermans store.
- Log in to your Sportingbet.za account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Flash 1Voucher logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter the full voucher number then click on 'Deposit'.
- Your account will automatically be credited with the full voucher amount.
5. Are there any fees associated with Flash 1Voucher?
There is no charge for deposits made using Flash 1Voucher.
6. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
7. Can I withdraw to Flash 1Voucher?
No. Flash 1Voucher is currently available as a deposit option.